"THE PROFESSIONAL APPRAISAL COMPANY"
Appraisers on Staff Code of Ethics Types of Appraisals
Why get an Appraisal? Auction Valuations
Types of equipment we appraise (1) (2)
Send us your machine information
email us if you have a question or want more information
- When you contract for a machinery appraisal with a member of the Association of Machinery and Equipment Appraisers (AMEA) you know you are dealing with a certified appraiser whose profession is strictly machinery and equipment. At our firm, those members of our professional staff who are accredited or certified AMEA members have earned the right to display the AMEA seal and formulate reliable values of machinery on a true market basis.
- Our AMEA appraisers are involved daily in the buying and selling of used machinery. This daily activity in the machinery and equipment marketplace gives our AMEA appraisers firsthand understanding of the dynamic economic swings in industry which influence machinery values.
- If you are seeking a qualified opinion as to value when lending, buying, selling, or insuring machinery and equipment, be sure you are getting the most professional services available - contact us for an accredited AMEA machinery and equipment appraisal by one of our professional AMEA appraisers.
- Sample Appraisals & Opinions available on request. A division of Joe Clar & Sons, Inc.
- P.O. Box 24053
- Oakland, CA 94623PHONE (510) 206-3775Northern Nevada OfficePHONE (775) 746-2433FAX: (775) 746-2499